This weekend we have ZERO plans and I am so excited it’s a little sad.
Often our weekends are a whirl of catching up with work (me), hockey matches (Flea), holidays, family commitments and more.
But this weekend our Saturday and Sunday are completely free.
I don’t know about you, but I have some definite things that I love to do on a free weekend:
- Sleep as long as possible. Even if I wake up at 6am, I’m stopping in bed until at least 9am, watching reality shows on Hay U.
- Have a lazy breakfast. Rather than rushing down a slice of toast, I like to make breakfast a more complex affair. I might start with porridge and fresh fruit, then maybe a poached egg on toast? With fresh, not instant, coffee.
- The fun dog walk. Teddy loves lazy weekends because we don’t just do a 15-minute rush round the village green and back. We can actually head out in the countryside or to the beach, so she can have a proper stretch of her legs.
- Cinema date. There is sometimes nothing nicer than just dipping out of reality for a couple of hours. Ideally with a massive box of salted popcorn to munch on. I’m keen to see Booksmart this month, but some weekends anything will do!
- Dinner out. Another sneaky treat on these weekends is to have a casual dinner together after the movies – and what’s better than a cheeky Nando’s? Make mine a hot butterfly chicken with peas, please. Also hummus. Lots of hummus. Speaking of which, fancy winning a £40 voucher to spend at Nando’s? This month I have a £40 gift card to give away to one of my followers. Just read on to find out more!
Win a £40 Nando’s Gift Card
This month, I’m giving you a chance to treat your family to a meal at Nando’s with a £40 gift card.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is comment on this post with YOUR favourite thing to do on a lazy weekend – and complete the competition widget to complete your entry.
The winner will be chosen at random after 5pm on 14 July 2019 and notified via email. The prize will be dispatched via first class post within 48 hours, and the winners’ details shared on this post (see below for full-terms).
How to Enter
Terms: UK entrants aged 16 and over only. One entry per person. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries using random.org and will receive one Nando’s gift card with a £40 value, as described above. You must comment on this post to enter. Giveaway not associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. No cash alternative. Promoter: Flea Enterprises Ltd, 18 St George’s Road, St Annes Lytham. The promoter’s decision is final. Giveaway closes 5pm GMT on 14/7/2019. Winner will be contacted by email, detailed will be added to this page within 7 days of the closing date.