Sally | Oct 23, 2018 | 0
Who’s the Mummy Competition Terms
Who’s the Mummy operates some simple terms and conditions for competitions and giveaways on this blog. By entering a giveaway or competition on my blog, you agree to abide by these rules:
- Entry is restricted to UK residents
- Entry is restricted to one entry per individual
- The winners of competitions will be selected by the author of this blog
- The decision of the author in relation to competitions is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize offered. The promoter (as identified in the competition post) reserves the right to substitute prizes subject to availability.
- All prize winners will be contacted via email using the email address provided.
- Winners must respond to notification of their prize within 48 hours otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize(s).
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- By entering competitions participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter & Data Controller identified in original competition post