To celebrate the launch of the rather yummy new Cadbury’s Pebbles, the nice people at Cadbury’s gave me some chocolate.
I’d show it to you, with an attractive photo, but we ate them. Here’s one I managed to snap on my phone, right before my niece snarfed the last few.
Sorry about that.
So the nice people at Cadbury’s gave me some more chocolate, plus a family ticket to visit Cadbury World for two adults and two children, worth £45.
Cadbury World is the perfect place to get an insight into how Cadbury’s is made, and try out lots of gorgeous chocolate for yourself. The attraction is in Bourneville, near Birmingham.
And I’m giving the ticket away to one of my readers. Hurrah!
All you have to do for this dead simple competition is comment below telling me which Cadbury chocolate bar is your favourite and why. Use the Rafflecopter widget to confirm you’ve commented – there are bonus entries available, too.
- The competition will run from NOW until 11.59pm on November 8, 2013.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Prize is non-transferable, no cash alternative.
- Winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Winner will be notified by email, and their name will be published on this post after selection.
- Promoter is PHD Network,The telephone exchange, 5 north crescent, London WC1E 7PH, UK