Last summer, I visited Legoland with Flea, and it was one of our finest review trips EVER. Legoland is one of my favourite theme parks for children – Flea was big enough to go on most of the rides, there was a great choice of things to do, we both got soaking wet and there are human-being sized drying machines. What’s not to love?
This summer, I’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Boots Treat Street and Legoland Holidays to offer one reader a family trip to Legoland. The prize is a two-day family ticket to LEGOLAND Windsor, including an overnight stay in a nearby family-friendly hotel with breakfast.
If you have a Boots Advantage Card, Boots Treat Street is a brilliant website that lets you collect additional Advantage Card points when you shop with selected partners – including Legoland Holidays and dozens of other brands, from Boden to Gap, Comet and HMV. The site often has exclusive discounts from retailers – so you can save a packet, while collecting points. For more information about Treat Street, check out their website.
How to Enter
This week, we’re gearing up for the results of the second annual MAD Blog Awards, which celebrate the very finest Mum and Dad blogs in the UK.
This week, the MAD Blog Awards challenged 10 of the UK’s top parent bloggers to lick their own elbow – and now I’m challenging you to do something equally impressive.
Have you got an amazing physical skill or athletic feat you want to share? Can you lick your elbow, flip your eyelids or get your foot behind your head? Maybe you can whistle through your nose. Impress us.
Just tell us about your most impressive physical feats (the weirder the better) in the comments on this post, and the winner will be our favourite entry on September 15th at 12pm. For a bonus entry, you can also link to a Facebook or Twitter photo of you demonstrating the aforementioned skill – just leave a comment with a link to your photo.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents only
- One text entry per household, and one photograph entry per household
- Entry to the competition must be made in the comments on this post
- The prize is provided by Legoland Holidays and Boots Treat Street. No cash alternative is available
- The prize is available for up to 2 adults and 2 children, to the value of £250 per family. Prize must be booked at least two weeks before stay
- Entrants can only submit photos taken by themselves, or with the consent of the photographer
- Please ensure you have the consent of everyone in your photo to enter them in the competition. If your photo features children, they must be YOUR children. Please do not submit photographs of other people’s children.
- Photographs will only be included in the competition if a link is left on the comments of the competition post at www.whosthemummy.co.uk.
UPDATE: Congratulations to the winner of this competition, Kate, who impressed us all with the ability to play a recorder with her nose. And there's video. Awesome. Congratulations Kate, do get in touch and let me know your address, so Boots can pass on the prize.