Who’s the Mummy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The owner of this site may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you visit the website:
- Details of what content you read on this site
- Basic info about your computer, such as which browser you use, or which ISP
- What links you click to reach this site, and which links you click on this site
If you enter a competition, or comment on this site, you might be asked us to provide us with:
- A name
- contact information such as your email address
- details of your other online accounts, eg Twitter or Facebook
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to understand what sort of stuff you like to read, and hopefully provide you with more of it. Data provided is used for:
- Internal record keeping
- Website traffic analysis – what you read, and when
- The administration of competitions, such as collecting information that allows us to contact promotion winners
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by turning off ‘cookies’ in your web browser.
We will not sell, distribute or otherwise share your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or contact us as soon as possible using the contact form on the website. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.