I've been tagged by Insomniac Mummy with this award and meme. Apparently I have to answer the following questions with one word. Presumably my answers will then be analysed by a SWOT team of psychologists who will determine that I am, in fact, a serial killer (for some reason, whenever I do those multiple choice quizzes in women's magazines, I always get the score that suggests I'm mental. This may be why I don't read women's magazines any more).
Anyway, my one word answers are:
- Where is your mobile phone? Pocket
- Your hair? Black
- Mother? Cool
- Father? Dead
- Your Favourite Food: Bread
- Your Dream Last Night: Disturbing
- Your Favourite Drink: Coke
- Your Dream/Goal: Happiness
- What room are you in? Dining
- Your hobby: Movies
- Your fear: Dentists
- Where do you want to be in 6 years: Elsewhere
- Where were you last night: Secret
- Something that you aren't: Dishonest
- Muffins: Blueberry
- Where did you grow up? Haven't.
- Last thing you did: Breakfast
- What are you wearing: Converse
- Your TV: What??
- Your pets: Pampered
- Friends: Precious
- Your life: Blessed
- Your mood: Optimistic
- Missing someone: Yes
- Vehicle: Rubbish
- Something you're not wearing: Cosmetics
- Your favourite store: Williams-Sonoma
- Your favourite colour: Green
- When was the last time you laughed: Yesterday
- When was the last time you cried? Wednesday?
- Your best friend: Amazing
- One place you go to over and over: Brighton
- One person who emails you regularly: Pete
- Favourite place to eat: Rules
I now need to pass this on to five worthy bloggers and I choose these, which I've enjoyed catching up with over the weekend: A Confused Take That Fan, Adventures of a Sleepless Toddler,Working Mum on the Verge, Time Management Mum and Mummy Do That.
believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and
persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie
apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so
remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie
chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient
of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to
at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie
chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.
My Shitty Twenties: this is a new blog for me, but I love it. Fantastic writing, regularly makes me laugh out loud, and just a bit smarter than your average blog. It's good to read someone else's experiences of single parenting, too.
Nixd Minx: another smart writer, who has something to say about women and careers and mothering, and all those other things. Also good tips on buying bikes (don't go to a bike shop).
The Wife of Bold: for writing one of the most honest blogs around, and telling it like it is.
Most/Least: because she reminds us all that life goes on, even when it doesn't go to plan. Also for introducing me to the phrase "manual extraction" which I suspect I will never, ever forget.
Papa et Piaf: A fascinating blog about raising a bilingual child, full of good information and insights.