Mummy Blogger
GP
: I’m going to write a letter to your teacher to explain that you mustn't use the hand gel in the dining room any more.

Flea: Why?

GP: Because we think that’s what’s making your hands all red and swollen.

Flea: Is it an allergy?

GP: Yes, it’s an allergy and that just means something isn’t good for you. So it’s important you remember not to use it, but I’ll let your school know in this letter, okay?

Flea: Will I have allergies forever?

GP: Well, probably, but so long as you avoid the things you’re allergic to, you’ll be fine.

Flea: Okay.

Pause.

Flea: In the letter, do you think you could say I am allergic to school?

About 

Sally is a full-time blogger and founder of the Tots100, Trips100, Foodies100 and HIBS100 communities, along with the MAD Blog Awards. She spends a bit too much time on the Internet. She's also a very happy Mum to Flea, the world's coolest ten year old.